Policies & Forms
An Annual Registration Fee will be added for every child that attends classes at Mid Iowa. Your first tuition payment and the registration fee will run on the first day you join using the form of payment that you selected for your automatic payments. All subsequent monthly tuition payments automatically run on the first of the month. A late fee of $25 will be added to your account on the 5th of the month if your account is not paid. We require two forms of payment to be entered into your member portal. The use of a bank checking account is highly encouraged, as you do not have to update the information as often due to account number changes and expiration dates.
If you have not logged in to your Member Portal yet, your username is the e-mail this message has been sent to. To set or reset your password, click on the “Forgot Password” button and follow the steps listed there. If you have any questions on this, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
- September & October: $30 Registration Fee
- November & December: $25 Registration Fee
- January & February: $20 Registration Fee
- March & April: $15 Registration Fee
- May & June: $10 Registration Fee
- July & August: $5 Registration Fee
Discounts & Prorations
Mid Iowa Gymnastics offers discounts for families with multiple students enrolled in classes or a single student enrolled in multiple classes. All discounts are applied to the lowest-priced tuition fee and are rounded to the nearest dollar amount. The following discounts rates are as follows:
- 2nd Gymnast or Class: 15% Off Tuition
- 3rd (or more) Gymnast or Class: 30% Off Tuition
Mid Iowa Gymnastics also offers pro-rated tuition for students registering after the 1st of the month for any class. The rates for the initial month of tuition are as follows if registration for class occurs on:
- 1st – 7th of the Month: No Discount
- 8th – 15th of the Month: 25% Off Tuition
- 16th – 22nd of the Month: 50% Off Tuition
- 23rd – 30th/31st of the Month: 75% Off Tuition
All fees include applicable sales tax and are subject to change.
Withdrawal From Class
Missed Class & Make Ups
If your student is unable to attend their regular class due to illness, another commitment, family emergency, or other reason(s), please notify us via e-mail at least 2 hours in advance. Your child will be able to make up 2 missed classes by attending open gym for free. You can see our schedule for open gyms and other events on our website at www.midiowagymnastics.com/
Closings & Cancellations
For the safety of each student, the following dress code must be followed:
- Female students at MIG are to wear either a leotard or gym shorts and a form fitting t-shirt or tank top. Two piece leotards and sports bra/shorts combos are not allowed. Jackets, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and loose clothing is not permitted.
- Male students at MIG are to wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
- No shoes or socks are permitted to be worn in the gym at any time.
- Long hair MUST be pulled away from the student’s face.
- No loose jewelry (long necklaces, bracelets, etc.) are to be worn. Any jewelry worn at MIG is done so at the student’s own liability. Mid Iowa Gymnastics is not responsible for any lost or stolen jewelry.
Any questions? > > >