Policies & Forms
All payments are due on the 1st of the month. If you have made other arrangements, your auto-pay schedule will not change.
If you have not logged in to your Member Portal yet, your username is the e-mail this message has been sent to. To set or reset your password, click on the “Forgot Password” button and follow the steps listed there. If you have any questions on this, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
An annual registration fee of $30 per a student is applied at the time of registration and is a non-refundable annual fee. All registration fees renew annually in September and will be pro-rated through the year as stated:
- September & October: $35 Registration Fee
- November & December: $30 Registration Fee
- January & February: $25 Registration Fee
- March & April: $20 Registration Fee
- May & June: $15 Registration Fee
- July & August: $10 Registration Fee
Discounts & Prorations
Withdrawal From Class
The requirement to end classes during a session (September-May) and (June-July) is to provide a written 30-day notice. Please do not call as we need it in writing. Email is the best way to provide that notice. The 30-day will be waived if a child has an injury with a note from a doctor that states that they are unable to participate. It will also be waived if a child attends only one class and does not wish to participate.
Missed Class & Make Ups
Only 2 free make-up open gyms per year per student. If we have a closing due to weather or something else we will schedule a make-up open gym for those classes. Please register for all open gyms. You can see our schedule for open gyms and other events at www.midiowagymnastics.com/
Closings & Cancellations
For the safety of each student, the following dress code must be followed:
- Female students at MIG are to wear either a leotard or gym shorts and a form fitting t-shirt or tank top. Two piece leotards and sports bra/shorts combos are not allowed. Jackets, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and loose clothing is not permitted.
- Male students at MIG are to wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
- No shoes or socks are permitted to be worn in the gym at any time.
- Long hair MUST be pulled away from the student’s face.
- No loose jewelry (long necklaces, bracelets, etc.) are to be worn. Any jewelry worn at MIG is done so at the student’s own liability. Mid Iowa Gymnastics is not responsible for any lost or stolen jewelry.
Special Event Fees
Event Fees will be charged at the time of registration. Refunds or account credits will be issued if you need to cancel and notify the gym at least 2 hours prior to the event.
Birthday Party Policy
Any questions? > > >